Tuesday 27 April 2010

Is GeoString A Scam?

Is GeoString a scam, or is it really an easy way to make some extra cash online?



OK, so I seen a link on a forum I use that pointed to a website called GeoString, and I decided to do a little research. GeoString is a website that promises to pay you for simply signing up for a free account, and inviting others to join. They then send you a weekly email that they use to position ads on behalf of their clients; with your only obligation being to open the email. For the initial sign-up to GeoString, you automatically receive $10 to your account. According to the Geostring FAQ, all you have to do to earn money is invite friends and accept the weekly email they send. Geostring is part of the ClixSense group; and according to a lot of the sources I found, the website is 100% legit.

However, I'm always dubious about sites like GeoString that promise to pay you for essentially doing nothing; especially when their minimum payout is $100 dollars, and they ask you to allow them to send you email marketing. I'm sure, like me, your first thought would be, "Is GeoString a Scam?", but I decided to sign up for GeoString anyway, as I couldn't find any reviews online confirming that GeoString is a scam.  What I did do though, was use an email address that I reserve for website registrations, potential spam-mail, or scams.

If anyone wants to give Geostring a go, you can sign up by clicking on the image link at the bottom of this post. I would, however, advise that you use a separate email address from your usual one (create a new one if you have to). Even if you think GeoString is a scam and just want to read the FAQ, you can access it from the same link. Once I get enough people to sign up, and if I reach the minimum payout, I will post an update. For anyone who doesn't want to chance it, please check back regularly, as I will post proof of any earnings that I do make using GeoString. Here's hoping it is a lucrative endeavour for those of us that take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, please post the URL on your social networking sites or email it too your friends. You can also keep up to date with me by becoming a follower of Not A Fanatic.