Sunday 23 May 2010

Lost Final Episode Spoiler

Not A Fanatic


I just wrote a quick article on lost, hoping to pick up some views from Google amidst all the final episode speculation. Unfortunately, the publishing site posted it on the wrong sub-site, and when they fixed it, it messed up the indexing. Before that it was at the top of page three on Google, using the keywords, "Final Lost Episode", now it's not even indexed at all, and there are millions of people searching that term. I said I wouldn't post my articles on here anymore; but I might as well now, no one else is going to read it, hehe.

Lost Final Episode Spoiler

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, please post the URL on your social networking sites or email it too your friends. You can also keep up to date with me by becoming a follower of Not A Fanatic.